Monday, February 1, 2010

Heather week #29

Well because I bet a few of you are wondering..

"Every time I go to your blog, I see a pregnant tummy looking back at me."

(ok really someone said that to me last week..hahahaha)

Of course then I added..

"Yes, but at least it is a beautiful and tastefully photographed naked belly looking back at you."

(Not my exact words..but you get the gist)

So this week in addition to Heather's petite belly, I'm going to tell you about a few things that go on in her room..

Heather's sister's-in-law (how sweet are they??) made this very fun growth cart shortly after she arrived. It gives her something to look forward to everyday and she can chart her progress..





Here is the main info board..just in case she wakes up and forgets her name..



Of course all the Mom's in the house will recognize this device..the heartbeat monitor. Finding two babies heart beats can be a little tricky..



Cutie..





And some belly lovin:)

No comments:

Post a Comment